CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Love taking Pictures

I love taking pictures and want to get a better camera and start doing it for others. I have so much fun creating them. Here is one I did of Karlee yesterday. This is with a camera that has the longest delay (it drives me crazy because I miss so many cute ones). I am new at this blogging thing and not very good at posting, but I am going to try to be better. The boys love school and I think Karlee likes being with me, I hope.

4 comments:

Ally said...

She is so Cute!

Anna M. said...

Hi Kelly! I just found your blog through my mom's. What a cute blog you have! I love all the fun pictures...you have a talent with the camera! I, too, have a camera with a delay and it drives me nuts because I miss everything! =)

Ally said...

If you are going to do the Blog thing you need to update at least 1time a week! come on Kelly

Christina said...

Kelly - If you go to my blog, I have some more dolls. Tell me which one you want. Karlee is so cute on the pictures. She looks just like a little model the way she poses.